Wednesday, July 11, 2012

just something that i have wrote

sometime things was not just yes or no...right or wrong.
especially those have no exact answers, is about want or not.

things in life getting hard, but myself were so soft...
i can barely feel my feet standing in this ground...
what i think isn't suit me were same as me didn't suit them...
what i want, but i was not wanted...
what i don't want, but i was belong there...

things didn't gonna change for me...
you you you say, what you want you need to chase it...
but something was keep following me while i choose to chase it...
they are important as well.

nothing is holding me back, because i choose not leave them...
they wasn't burden yet i was suffer on them...
sometime people just have no right to choose what he want to be...
this kind of story happen contently in marvel's superhero comics...
the power was given to you while you did not have a right to choose...
what you can choose was you want to leave that power away or keep using it for good...

when you have nothing and you are just nothing in nowhere at once upon a time...
are people remembering you? are you do anything good to mankind?

is good to have those kind of mind...but it's really bothering myself....
so much of guides, so much of roads, so much of thins, so much of misery...so much of anger to myself...

what i will do is just stay up night...listen to the sound of the night....keep thinking thinking thinking until i slept.

after that, nothing is change....

No comments:

Post a Comment